As a Product Designer at Leadzai, you will be responsible for creating intuitive and visually appealing user experiences for our product. Your primary focus will be on designing elegant user interfaces and optimising the user journey to enhance overall user satisfaction. This role requires a high level of dedication, hard work, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
You can learn more about us here.
Always great to find about our Product, and the Team you will be working with.
As a Product Designer, some of your responsibilities would be:
- Leverage quantitative data analysis to understand the behaviours and pain points of our target audience, ensuring we are solving the right problems.
- Take ownership of all qualitative data gathering processes, such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing, ensuring we solve the right problem in the right way.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers and engineers to define success metrics, playing a pivotal role in shaping our product's KPIs. Track the ongoing progress of initiatives against these metrics to ensure alignment with business goals and product strategy.
Wireframing and Prototyping:
- Create wireframes and prototypes to visualise and communicate design concepts and user flows.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback and testing results.
User Interface (UI) Design:
- Develop visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces that align with our brand and user experience goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure designs meet business objectives and technical feasibility.
- Design interactive elements and transitions to enhance user engagement and overall usability.
- Ensure consistency in interaction patterns across different screens and components.
You will work closely with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to align design decisions with overall product goals.
Actively seek and incorporate feedback from team members, stakeholders, and end-users throughout the design process.
What we're looking for:
- 1 year experience in a web product design team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Willingness to put in long hours and go the extra mile to meet project deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality designs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to receive feedback and iterate on designs based on stakeholder and user feedback.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to think creatively to overcome design challenges.
- Adaptability and the ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Autonomy and constant pursuit for excellence.
- Strong capacity of Time and Priorities Management.
- Strong knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- Knowledge of the Digital Marketing Business.
What you can expect from us:
- We invest in our people.
- We value and care for our team.
Flexibility & Autonomy
- Work from wherever you want
- Free work schedule
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Cool workplaces in Lisbon, Braga and Coimbra
- Health & Remote Work Insurance
- Hundreds of Free online courses
- Free meals at the office or at your workplace (Lisbon only)
- Mental Health Program
- Flex Benefits
- Cool Team-Building Events
- Employee Stock Options Plan