As a Junior Django Developer at Leadzai, you will play a crucial role in our dynamic team, where your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with senior developers and project managers to design, develop, and maintain our app.
- Writing clean, efficient, and scalable code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and provide constructive feedback to your colleagues.
- Contributing to the planning and execution of software development projects, including estimating timelines and assisting in project documentation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including front-end developers, designers, and QA engineers, to deliver high-quality products to our clients.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in web development and make a meaningful contribution to our cutting-edge app in the field of lead generation and artificial intelligence.
You can learn more about us here.
Always great to find about our Product, and the Team you will be working with.
As a Junior Django Developer, some of your responsibilities would be:
- Develop critical features of the platform.
- Integrators with third party systems.
- Interact with our technology partners (Google, Facebook, Microsoft,...) to stay on top of updates to their systems.
What will your daily grind be like?
- Developing time.
New features estimation sessions.
Here you can read more about how a typical day in a life of a: Django Developer
What we're looking for:
- You are familiarised with Django Web Frameworks with at least 1 year working on that.
- You are passionate about learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into reality.
- You have autonomy and constant pursuit for excellence.
- You have strong knowledge of English, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the Digital Marketing Business.
What you can expect from us:
- We invest in our people.
- We value and care for our team.
Flexibility & Autonomy
- Work from wherever you want
- Free work schedule
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Cool workplaces in Lisbon, Braga and Coimbra
- Health & Remote Work Insurance
- Hundreds of Free online courses
- Free meals at the office or at your workplace
- Mental Health Program
- Flex Benefits
- Cool Team-Building Events
- Employee Stock Options Plan
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs