As a Backend for Data Science at Leadzai, you will will be the link between the Backend and the Data Science Teams, guaranteeing a smooth connection and functionality of all the relevant components.
You can learn more about us here.
Always great to find about our Product, and the Team you will be working with.
As a Backend for Data Science, some of your responsibilities would be:
- Develop critical features of the platform.
- Design and develop integrations with third-party systems.
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders in diverse teams.
What will your daily grind be like?
- Discuss with the team about current tasks, problems encountered and plans for the day.
- Work on current tasks: code writing, refactoring, optimization.
- Examine logs for errors, debugging and fixing identified issues.
- In addition to writing code, developers also code-review peers.
Here you can read more about how a typical day in a life of a: Data Scientist
What we're looking for:
- Fluent with Python syntax, and data structures.
- Hands-on Django experience.
- Eagerness to learn and grow, always looking to improve things and support the team.
- Solutions and innovation driven personality!
- Autonomy and constant pursuit for excellence.
- Strong capacity of Time and Priorities Management.
- Strong knowledge of English, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Have a grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of the Digital Marketing Business.
What you can expect from us:
- We invest in our people.
- We value and care for our team.
Flexibility & Autonomy
- Work from wherever you want
- Free work schedule
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Cool workplaces in Lisbon, Braga and Coimbra
- Health & Remote Work Insurance
- Hundreds of Free online courses
- Free meals at the office or at your workplace
- Mental Health Program
- Flex Benefits
- Cool Team-Building Events
- Employee Stock Options Plan